TEACH-NOW Graduate School of Education
cohorts begin every month except December.
We seek applications from current and prospective teachers who want to be trained in a collaborative, project-based model and be prepared to teach tomorrow's students for tomorrow's learning world.
- a minimum graduate GPA of 3.0
- evidence of two or more years as an effective educator
- passing scores on the Praxis CORE tests in reading, writing, and mathematics
- High-speed internet connection (more than 10 Mbps download at speedtest.net)
- Headset or speakers
- Requirements for the Virtual Classroom software can be found here